The Annual Fund contributes 8% of our operating revenues, impacting every aspect of our students’ experience.
Gifts to the Annual Fund give the administration the flexibility to respond to programming needs in three general areas:
- Financial aid for 26% of Beaver families, resulting in a student body that reflects the wide socio-economic range of the surrounding communities.
- Supports programs like guest speakers, special events, and technology resources
- Faculty salaries in the top 5% of New England independent schools.
- Professional development opportunities
Buildings & Grounds
- Continual campus upgrades. Recent projects include the renovation of the kitchen, admissions suite, Bradley Hall, and the main foyer.
A robust Annual Fund enhances the school’s ability to build and sustain a team of gifted faculty and support the programs that distinguish a Beaver education. Recent investments in programs like technology and NuVu, whose immediate impact was felt by the entire student body, were made possible by a strong Annual Fund. Every gift is important, regardless of its size. We celebrate the support provided by the entire Beaver community of parents, alumni and faculty in continuing to strengthen the student experience.
Named in honor of the principal founder of Beaver, the Mabel Warren Bradley Society recognizes those donors whose yearly gifts to the Annual Fund total $1,920 or more.
$100,000 and above
$50,000 to $99,9999
$25,000 to $49,999
$10,000 to $24,999
$5,000 to $9,999
Mente et Manu Circle
$2,500 to $4,999
The 1920 Circle
$1,920 to $2,499
$25 to $1919
*for alumni of the last 10 years
Each year we invite interested parents, alumni and parents of alumni to join our Annual Fund Committee. Members receive training at a fall kick-off meeting and make a handful of phone calls to ask for gifts for the Annual Fund. Volunteers are recognized at a reception in the spring and are invited to the Annual Meeting of the Corporation in May. If you are interested, please contact Cathi Ianno.
To learn more about what gifts to the Annual Fund support, or if you would like to be an Annual Fund volunteer, please contact Cathi Ianno.